Garden Stroll Series, typically 2nd weekend of each month at the Nursery, FREE for our customers & community
- Pumpkin Patch & Pumpkin Maze - September 25th thru October 31st
- The Haunted Forest - September 27th thru October 31st. The Haunted Forest at the nursery is a special tradition for Park City families. It's free and open all October during regular business hours -- come get spooked!
- Fall Wreath Making Workshop - Thursday, October 10th, 5:00-6:30pm. It's time to come inside and enjoy your cozy nest! We will be making delicate fall wreaths on gold hoops to be a wall-hanging in the house through fall and winter. Fall foliage and adornments, wine, snacks and instruction to be provided.
- Fall Garden Stroll: Romeo's Birthday! - Friday, October 11th thru Sunday, October 13th. Come celebrate Romeo's (our Australian Shepherd pup's) 1st birthday. We will have autumn specials and will be serving seasonal drinks & bites!
- Fall Centerpiece Workshop - Thursday, November 7th, 5:00-6:30pm. It's dinner party season! Create a beautiful table setting with native foliage mixed with some other fall specialty items. We will provide a container, an assortment of live stems (with many that can turn into a 'dried' arrangement), other festive adornments for your fall table, wine & snacks and instruction.
Hold your next private event outdoors, surrounded by beauty, at the Park City Nursery! Or ask about a private workshop, making something green together with friends, family or colleagues. Contact Sophy to make and appointment to discuss your upcoming event.